Tuesday 30 December 2014

Shoes Fabulous Shoes

The next segment of my shoe collection is here.  As you can see from the photos, the composition has much improved from my earlier attempts and I am now much more able to showcase the shoes and how they look on your feet.  I've also experimented with a range of angles to get the best views and bring out any special features.

L-R: Grey heels from LaRedoute (UK), Purple heels from Marks & Spencer, Red wedge heels from Marks & Spencer, Purple ruffled heels from La Redoute (UK) and Black detailed shoes from Marks & Spencer
Star studded shoes from Dorothy Perkins winter 2013 collection, reduced to £7 from £15

Walking shoes from Primark, cost £10
Animal Print embossed sandals from Marks & Spencer, possibly 2012 collection

Sandals from George At Asda in 2012

Heels from H&M online collection Spring 2014, priced £34.99

Fabulous animal print pumps from Primark last summer, costing £4.00
Amazing strawberry red heels from Next spring/summer 2014 collection, costing £29.99
I am sure I will post more about shoes in the coming weeks. 

Please let me know what you think about the collection and how the images have been put together.  I would love to hear from you.

9 comments:

  1. 1.) too many shoes - please send me half of them ;-)
    2.) Great pictures, going to learn from you, until now I succeeded just some times
    3.) Waaaant all of your shoes, they are great!!!

    I wish you a 2015 full of happiness, love, prosperity and excellent health!!!
    Love
    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosa, I have another post about shoes due soon, please head back and take a look! I am so glad to know other shoe addicts x

      Delete
  2. I love shoes! Just bought 2 black pairs of boots, oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello fellow shoe hoarder, I do that too! I have just bought some new shoes in the Mango sale, when they're delivered I will write a blog on them and do some instagram photos!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too. I love that I have fellow shoe addicts on these blogs. There'll be another post next week, please look out for it x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do have a terrific footwear collection, dear Zoe...something for every mood and occasion!! How do you store them all?? Most of mine are tucked into cubbies in my closet...but my taller pairs are lined up on pull-out shelves in a second wardrobe. I wish I had the space to put them on display; but in a one-bedroom condo, that's just not possible!! XOXO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shoe picks! they're all lovely

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete