Saturday 6 December 2014

Manchester Haul Details

When working in Manchester city centre, one must occasionally take a break and visit the shops!  Here's a brief of my purchases from my visit of 19th November.  Enjoy!

As usual, there is the customary trip to Primark, where I've picked up a good mix of neutrals that will go with anything.  I've also managed to incorporate my favourite texture of fake fur, as well as picking up something with animal print.  I've already styled up some ideas for these items and you will see them on Instagram over the coming weeks.

Accessories from Primark: Necklace £4, Bangle £3,Hair Clip £1.50

Accessories from Primark; Bag £3.50, Snood £4, Hat £1.50

Cardigan/Throw from Primark £14

Jumper with sparkles from Primark £14
Being in my 40's, sometimes Top Shop makes me feel old.  But this time I was in love with the place.  I think it is the time of year, all the beautiful sparkly christmas items are out now and the store just draws me in.  More animal print in here, plus I adore their jeans as they're so comfortable for my shape right now.

Top Shop; Jumper £35 Jeans £42
Finally I had been umming and ahhing about getting another pair of boots as I have 2 pairs already; my slouchy effect heels and my suede slouchy flats (see other photos).  But these had a bit of a biker edge to them, plus they were on offer.  I've worn them every day since I bought them, so they were clearly the best buy of the bunch.

Knee High Boots from New Look £26

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some really great stuffs here,those boots are really nice.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want the bag and the shirt! :))))

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete