Tuesday 6 January 2015

 
Happy New Year!
 
Has anyone noticed how, at this time of the year, everyone snuggles down and huckers up for the winter (unless of course you're in the Souther Hemisphere, in which case it's probably bikini season - lucky you).
 
I thought I would share a few of my 'furry' photos with you, to help everyone with that feeling of warmth and snuggleness that we all deserve.  Enjoy.
 
 
Furry effect lounge suit from QVC (UK)
 
Furry Jacket from Next (£34.99)

Furry Jacket from Dorothy Perkins (£59.99 less 10% offer)
 
£8 pyjama suit set from Primark
Leather & fake fur coat from Debenhams 2013/14 Winter season - half price at £64.99
My unbelievably fabulous River Island leather jacket with detachable furry collar, which keeps me mega warm every winter
 
While there's a lot of mention of furry items here, please note that I don't wear real fur.  I won't go into a rant about animals, humane treatments, vegetarians or anything like that as this isn't what my blog is for.  However if you do have a view, we can bring this up via my Facebook page - I'll set up a separate page and open up a discussion on the matter - just let me know if anyone would like that.
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Very cosy things! Nowadays fake fur really seems to be the real thing, there has been a big progress in the last years1

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing things! The pyjama is too nice :D Great post
    I already found your blog and I really like it I hope we can follow each other
    I wait you in my blog dear :)
    Kisses


    xx Lisbeth
    novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete