Saturday 13 December 2014

Show Me Your Rock Tee's


As a teenager I amassed a wide range of rock t-shirts,  unfortunately most of them were so worn out you couldn't see the band names on them any more.  I have tried to replace some of them over the years but I must confess I have not done so well of late.


Back in February, I showed off these three tees that I currently have in my wardrobe.  We have Sisters Of Mercy, Rage Against The Machine and the trusty old Led Zeppelin.  When it comes to styling these items, I probably have a bit of a uniform - skinny jeans, skinny jeans and skinny jeans.
 
 
The SOM tee is pictured here with some simple back skinny jeans, my studded loafers from Zara and my mini backpack from TopShop.  For cooler evenings I would slip on my black leather jacket with the fake fur collar.
 
 
This time, the RATM tee is picktured with grey skinnies from Primark, trainers from Zara and the mini backpack again.

 
My vintage thigh high boots had the RATM tee in the background, as well as my Leeds Festival tee and the Led Zeppelin number.


And finally, my most recent Instragram posting.  The SOM shirt is pictured with my River Island Print jacket, skinny jeans, the Zara studded loafers and a vintage Mikey Necklace with crosses - I've had this for almost 20 years and it's still a faithful item of mine!
 
In the photo below, I look back on some items of my past that I think have helped shape my current style.  I always enjoyed being a bit quirky and edgy; I hope it shows somehow in most of my outfits.

 
Ta ta for now.

4 comments:

  1. Real chic rock chick with the t-shirts and those boots!!! :)

    Rosa

    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love, glad you liked the boots especially!

      Delete
  2. Those vintage, over-knee boots of yours are just sooo fabulous, dear Zoe!! And as far as band tees go, I'm on the search for a Def Leppard rendition...let me know if you see one online somewhere!! ;)

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, Def Leppard! I saw them in 1988 at Birmingham NEC! Awesome band for their time, unfortunately my taste in metal has darkened somewhat since then!

      Delete