Tuesday 23 December 2014

Shoes Glorious Shoes

I thought I would share a special Christmas and New Year treat with you - my collection of shoes!
These are a selection from my early postings on Instagram, starting way back in February 2014.  Each photo has a description of the shoe and where they were purchased.

As these were early blog photos, they are not all the best quality, but you can definitely see the improvements as I have learned more about photograph construction.

Animal Print Trainers from La Redoute (UK)

Hunter Wellington Boots, Christmas present from my husband

Buckled boots, purchased for less than half price in Kurt Geiger, Manchester

Topshop kitten heels bought for only £10 in the Selfridges franchise in Manchester store

Sandals from Laredoute (UK), had for a few years now and still look amazing

Nine West Flipflops with butterflies, bought from Canadian outlet store near Niagara Falls in 2003 and amazingly comfortable

Zara sandals bought in the Chester store, half price at £19.99

Snake print effect shoes from Mango store in Manchester, they were also on offer

Kurt Geiger shoes purchased for a presentation and barely worn.  I'd consider selling for the right offer as they're like new.

A friend brought these back from India (Chennai area) for me, aren't they delightful?

A further post on shoes to follow soon.  Keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...those jewelled slippers from India are truly gorgeous, dear Zoe!! They're absolutely ideal for the holiday season...I can see the red ones as the perfect finishing touch for a festive frock; or even a pair of skinnies and the obligatory Christmas sweater!! Sending you Season's Greetings and best wishes for the New Year!! XO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my love, sorry to hear about your furry friend (boo) Best wishes for you and yours for 2015!
      I have another post lined up next week with yet more shoes, trouble is I can't stop buying them and there's another pair due in the next day or so.

      Delete