Friday 26 September 2014

Holiday Outfits From Malta & Gozo

I hope you enjoyed my previous post about Malta & Gozo.  Pictures of me in my outfits are limited, but I've done what I can.  Enjoy!
 
Primark Bikini
 
H&M Maxi Dress
 
River Island Top & George At Asda Shorts
 
Mango Top & George At Asda Shorts
 
Primark Bikini Top & Forever 21 Shorts
 
Top Shop Top & Dorothy Perkins Shorts
 
 
H&M Maxi Dress
 
Zara low back Top
 
H&M Sleeveless Shirt
 
Zara Top (bought in Sliendi, Malta)
 
Lovely silk scarf bought from local shop in Victoria, Gozo
 
Dress from local shop in Marsalforn, Gozo

I also have a jewellery set I have purchased, but I have no photo yet.  Valetta has a small jewellery quarter with some lovely pieces available at reasonable prices, so if you visit make sure you check it out.

2 comments:

  1. As I already said on Instagram...LOVE that silk scarf that you snagged in Gozo!! It's the best kind of souvenir, because it's wearable!! ;)

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete