Monday 8 September 2014

Animal Print Jackets Are Awesome!

I absolutely adore this animal print jacket that I picked up in H&M last year.  It was only £29.99 and a snug fit, but all my half marathon training soon solved that problem! 
 
This picture shows the jacket with simple black skinny jeans and ballet pumps - a great casual way to showcase the print.


The look below shows it in 'work ready' mode.  When I do have to dress smartly for work, this jacket is great for adding a quirky twist & breaking me free from the stuffy work environment.


When I don't have to smarten up at work, I often wear it with my jeans. I stick to simple undertones; black, white, metallics are all good neutrals. 


And finally, it's great for dressing up for an evening out! Here I've showcased it with a simple black dress, heels & metallic accessories.


I hope you have enjoyed looking through these photos. Let me know what you think!






10 comments:

  1. Nice photos!!!! Good find! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are now on my reading list xxx happy days!

      Delete
  2. I love your coat and I love how you styled it.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you, love the info on MBTI xx so glad you love the jacket xx

      Delete
  3. Loooove the jacket, you look great! I have a few leopard print coats but I don't have a leopard print blazer, for some reason I don't feel like I can pull it off haha! :D xx

    http://www.wardrobeunderconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can, I want to see you wearing one soon xxxx lots of love

      Delete
  4. love the blazer and the combo. beautiful.

    xoxo
    Meg
    www.snazzybellanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blazer is such a versatile piece, dear Zoe...and such a bargain, too!! I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as a bad animal print; it works with just about everything, but that second "smart" business look is especially chic!! XO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so true! Glad you have enjoyed looking at them. I have more to come soon xxx

    ReplyDelete