Tuesday 2 September 2014

The Primark Effect

I only went to Chester last Sunday for a walkabout with my husband.  We always go for a wander round the walls and for a brew stop somewhere in town (I'll blog about that another day).

I was only meant to be picking up some storage bags, but ended up spending a bit extra!


You can see the storage bags on the right, so I did buy what I intended to.  But I also ended up with 2 sets of 10 velvet effect coat hangers at £2.90 a set.

The lovely sparkly mint jumper was only £12.00 and the stud bag was £8.00.  You might recognise the style because earlier in the year I bought the white version and it appeared in many style spreads.  The necklace was £4.00.

To find your local Primark store click on the link below.

Primark - What's New

Information about Chester

Visit Chester

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit

    xoxo
    Meg
    www.snazzybellanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shopper after my own heart, dear Zoe!! Of course, you need what you need...but adding a dash of what you want makes the whole excursion so much more fun!! XO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete