Tuesday 2 September 2014

Those Zara Jeans

The road to blogging was an odd one for me - it was actually caused by someone I wasn't getting on with at work, who suggested I should seek out a more creative role than what I currently do. Their idea of a creative role, however, was very different to where I seem to have found my mojo now.

I thought it would be a brilliant idea to go back to the start and look at some of my early ideas from Instagram as a result! Enjoy xxx







Let us start with the now infamous Zara animal print jeans, first featured back in February. I bought them in the Winter sales in 2013, then promptly jetted off to Lanzarote for a birthday holiday for my husband.

Picture 1 was taken just off the promenade from Playa Blanca heading towards Papagayo Beaches.  Lanzarote is lovely in January and provides a great escape from the winter chills of the UK.

The next 2 pictures show them with my River Island blazer and my zip top from Warehouse, with
my suede Topshop kitten heels, which were a snip at £10 in the sales and purchased from the Selfridges Manchester concession store.
 
I've attached more pictures below - if you want any information about the outfits and where items are from, please comment and I'll come back with the details.

Until next time! 😻😻
 

Picture 4


Picture 5





 




1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with leopard, dear Zoe...but black and white leopard?! That counts as bonus points in my book!! :D

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete