Saturday 23 August 2014

#AW14 - La Redoute Haul

For those of you living in the United Kingdom, recognition that summer seems to have finished early will resonate!  It is August Bank Holiday weekend and the temperatures are struggling during the day and dropping almost to freezing at night.  It feels closer to October than it does summer.

Looking ahead to Autumn and Winter, I decided to make some purchases from my La Redoute catalogue.



The first items to take my eye in the catalogue - berry colours!  These two cardigans with a biker theme are ideal for the rock chicks among us.  The skinny jeans are a lovely rich red colour and are going to look great with my biker leather from last winter.


For those that have been following me on Instagram, you'll already know I have a soft spot for animal prints.  However, I do my best to avoid the 'mutton dressed as lamb' effect by keeping it subtle.  I chose these boots, flat shoes and matching bag so that I can mix and match according to the needs of the event.


The .La Redoute Catalogue originates from France and epitomises the classic French styles you come to expect from the Europeans - that effortlessness they have, but they're not massive on quirky.  So if you love slick and clean lines, I recommend you take a look at the catalogue; also on the internet.  If you love your street style, however, I'd probably keep up with the likes of Topshop and Missguided.  I like a little of both - a little of what you like does you good!

Details from the catalogue.

Patterned Jeans (p19) - item no. 828.2374 - £29
Biker Cardigan (p64) - item no 763.8159 (dark red) or 763.5915 (black) - £19
Dual Fabric Bag (p184) - item no 946.9800 (black/zebra) - £19
Ballet Pumps (p184) - item no 944.4653 (black/zebra) - £25
Boots (p184) - item no 943.6910 (black/zebra) - £39

I wear size 10 clothes and size 5 shoes from this catalogue.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, dear Zoe!! Thank you for adding me to your blog roll...and you can count me as a new follower on Bloglovin as of right now!! ;) I'm definitely a bit of a rock chick, so your La Redoute selections are hitting the spot over here, too; love the biker-inspired cardigans and all the zebra-print!!

    www.StyleIsMyPudding,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're on my reading list too xxxx

      Delete