Tuesday 14 October 2014

October Haul At Next

Every once in a while I like to visit my local retail park and browse the shops.  Tonight I have been to Next and purchased a range of super shiny and super furry items!


I purchased a new fake fur jacket, three skirts of varying textures and pleats, a pair of new boots and some fabulous accessories.  I must apologise for the poor quality of pictures, but I am relying on house lighting at the moment.


First up is this lovely bolero style fake fur jacket in silver grey.  It feels absolutely gorgeous!  This is going to look great with skinny jeans and heeled boots, I reckon.


Next is a beautiful and lightly pleated shiny silver grey skirt.  It is absolutely gorgeous and the pleats give it a wonderful movement.


I love the effect on this skirt.  It has a golden bronzed look to it and if you look closely, the pattern is a crocodile effect.  There are sequins in the pattern which gives it that extra shimmer.  This will look fabulous as an alternative to just black.

 


This black skirt has even finer pleats than the silver number, making it swish when I move around.  It beats a boring plain straight skirt any day!


I then saw these burgundy (or wine) coloured suede effect boots, which I think will look awesome with some of the purchases above, or with skinny jeans again.  I'm even thinking how cool this might look with a similar coloured jumper and my white lacey skirt - watch out for a style up on that soon!


Don't you just adore these wonderful rose-gold effect accessories?  I think they're going to look amazing with a range of looks, not just what I purchased today.
 



Just in case you're wondering, this is what I went shopping in today.  The jumper is from Primark and it has spangly sequins knitted into it.  It was only £12 and comes in a range of colours from mint (shown) to pink and lilac.  It's teamed here with skinny jeans from River Island, boots from Miss Selfridge and a Primark scarf.


I also purchased some new sports socks for running, but you don't really want to see a picture of those, do you?


Shopping Details - try www.next.co.uk for online purchases.

Sequined Pencil Skirt - 887 247 145 007618 - £35.00
Foil Pleat Skirt - 949 193 131 000690 - £45.00
Black Pleat Skirt - 675 152 213 00253 - £35.00
Animal Faux Fur Jacket - 694 311 141 000911 - £35.00
Berry Pointed Boots - 946 189 683 000310 - £32.00
Sandblast Disc Necklace - 808 600 017 003650 - £14.00
Sparkle Disc Str Bracelet - 930 967 013 000133 - £14.00

If you're interested, I have added some photos below, showing the items being tried on.  Please excuse my socks!!!

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing up some pleated skirts as well, dear Zoe!! And that bronze, reptile-effect pencil skirt is a total show-stopper...all in all, a very productive shopping excursion, I'd say!! ;)

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete