Thursday 9 October 2014

Big Kitty Top - Sportluxe Style

I've had this cat top from Zara for a couple of summers now and I still love it.  When sportsluxe started to hit the shopts, everything was very grey and very yellow, but this top was a subtle combination and hit the spot for me.
 

It is styled above with grey Primark jeans, Kurt Geiger boots and River Island boyfriend jacket.



This time, I am in Ironbridge in Shropshire.  It was a lovely warm day with no jacket required, jeans from River Island and shoes from Primark.  I wore those trainers so often that the bottoms collapsed and they no longer exist (boo)


This is an alternative look I created, with blue River Island jeans and my super duper heels from H&M


1 comment:

  1. As a fellow shopping enthusiast, I'm more than familiar with the thrill of owning something new, dear Zoe!! But I also love having those reliable pieces in my wardrobe that I can always count on to make me look and feel my best!! Go kitty go!! ;)

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete