Thursday 23 October 2014

Loving A Lacey White Skirt



The lacey white skirt has been a real find for me this summer.  As you can see below, I have managed to come up with a complete range of style ideas through the summer and am planning ways to keep wearing it through the winter.  Let me know your thoughts.


When I went to Liverpool back in March, I realised that a new Forever 21 store had opened so had to pop in and check it out.  You can see here that I tried on the skirt, I also picked up a striped jacket in a biker effect style.  I haven't ever worn them together (now there's a thought....).  Both items were really cheap with the jacket being £29 and the skirt £20.  I always love rooting through their accessory section as well, there are some great thrift finds to be had.

Styled with black top from H&M & shoes from Topshop

Styled with Sandals from River Island, H&M top & bag from Primark
Styled with black Dorothy Perkins three quarter sleeve top, shoes from La Redoute
& purple necklaces from Marks & Spencer

Styled with top and sandals from Zara, necklace from Primark
Styled with H&M Top & LaRedoute sandals.

 


 
 
 
 
 
 

The final picture here show the style spread of Forever21 skirt, Dorothy Perkins three quarter sleeve top and Marks & Spencer sandals.  The other photo shows me wearing said outfit!

 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. For me I wear lace whatever the season, simply because I love lace so much and I think it's timeless. That skirt is so lovely, love the way you've styled it!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to add a white lace skirt to my own repertoire, dear Zoe...although it's probably the wrong time of year to go searching for one now!! I imagine that it looks gorgeous every which way you style it - how could it not?! - but I'm really feeling the striped top and studded sandals combination!! Probably because it's rather summery...and I miss summer!! ;)

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the unseasonably warm weather is impacting my styleups - how can I do a jumper idea if it is still 19C outside?! Sounds like the weather is equally misbehaving where you are, too. Xx

      Delete