Sunday 17 August 2014

Welcome To The Magic Wardrobe

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog about fashion and what's hidden in my wardrobe.  I'll be sharing information about my purchases and the places I visit when I go out shopping.

Here's some background information about me.

  • I am in my forties
  • I've been married to my lovely husband since 2003.
  • I live in North West England in the county of Cheshire.  The nearest cities to me are Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Shrewsbury, Stoke-On-Trent and Birmingham.  I'm also only an hour away from a popular shopping centre known as the Trafford Centre.  London is approximately 200 miles away, but is only 1 hour 40 minutes by train.
  • I have 2 cats - Scooby (black and white) who is 15, and Bo (tortoiseshell) who is 2 and a bit.
  • I like to run and have taken part in the Crewe Air Products 10k (twice) and earlier this year I ran the Wilmslow Half Marathon.
  • I love food, especially pizza, popcorn and chocolate.
  • I love outer space - it is fascinating. 
  • Game Of Thrones is my current best TV programme in the world.  Anyone who hasn't seen Utopia (Channel 4) - watch it, it is just plain weird!
  • I work in IT for a major UK financial institution - at the moment. 
  • I used to be a goth!  So my musical taste is a bit odd.  My favourite band is Sisters Of Mercy.  I also love heavy metal and rock, but because of my age I don't understand all of these rock genres - I just know what I like.

So now you know a bit about me, sit back and enjoy the fashion!

Follow me on Instagram  @zoe_fashion_oulton
Follow me on Twitter      @zoefashionoulton

2 comments:

  1. Really like these fun fact type posts. Really cool :) xx

    Bankè
    www.astylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward reading all about your shopping adventures, dear Zoe!! :)

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete