Thursday 6 November 2014

My Super Snakeprint Effect Jacket

For those of you that follow me on instagram, there is an underlying animal print theme to a lot of my outfits.  I bought this jacket from River Island a couple of years ago and absolutely adore it.  It was the best £50 I ever spent - or one of the best, anyway.

I've created some style ideas over the weeks to showcase my ideas for wearing it.  Enjoy!


The first look shows it teamed up with black River Island jeans and a simple top from H&M.  There have been some great accessory finds to match with the jacket, too.  These H&M hi-tops have a very similar print.  I've teamed simple silver and gold bangles with the look.


Back in March I went to Media City in Salford, on the outskirts of Manchester (UK).  You can see I am wearing the outfit from the earlier style spread, but added an animal print scarf and my Top Shop dark denim backpack.

 
I've styled it with the same jeans as above in this photo, but added my pretty boho effect River Island blouse underneath and a pair of heels from H&M.  It has made the outfit look really smart for the office.  There's a vintage River Island bag in the photo - it is certainly from the early 1990's.
 
 
Finally, I have given it an alternative edge by teaming it with a snake print scarf from Primark, H&M bag and some fake pearls from Marks & Spencer. 
 
I am pretty certain that this jacket will feature again on Instagram, so look out for it coming to a mobile device near you!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. love the combo..so perfect for winter..

    xoxo
    Meg
    www.snazzybellanista.com

    ReplyDelete